1000w V San Vehicle Sanitising Machine Starter Kit
Next Day Delivery Available
Comes with 5ltr of sanitising fluid and 1ltr of maintenance fluid
Extra Solution can be purchased HERE
Due to high demand, this product may have longer lead times.
Recent Reviews of HGVDirect.co.uk
- Fast and Informative Service Very happy with the support finding my parts.
- Right product at the right price Right product at the right price and delivered promptly. Will defiantly use again.
- Super fast delivery, thanks Excellent Seller even with snow the item arrived in time. Top Class
- Excellent Service Despatched same day, delivered next day, what more could you ask for.
- Best parts supplier out! We struggle finding parts fast locally, using HGV Directs nationwide server really helps keep our vehicles running. Faultless service and great price!
- Super 5 stars!!! Absolutely fantastic product. Amazing service!!!! Will be back
- Great support finding my products Needed an air compressor for my daf but couldn’t find the part online. Support was second to none.
- Well packaged. Quality item. Fast delivery! 100% recommended!!! Great stuff!!!!
The V-SAN Sanitising Machine has a powerful heat exchanger and is suitable for vehicle and building sanitising.
V-SAN's thermal solution deodorising is a unique form of sanitising and deodorising that totally eliminates all foul odours including tobacco, smoke, milk/food spills, urine, vomit, mould, mildew, pet smells etc. Plus, at the same time our V-SAN's special agents attack and destroy all germs, bacteria, viruses and spores in its path. Replacing them with a long-lasting freshness and leaving you with a much cleaner, safer environment.
For a thorough clean run the air con system on recirculate during treatment.
Solution volume will vary on vehicle type and size. 500ml will treat approximately 30 HGV Tractor Unit vehicles, V-SAN Solution is available in 5ltr & 25ltr containers.
V-SAN Sanitising Machines have been calibrated to disperse a metered dosage of V-SAN solution. Any other product used in the machine cannot be guaranteed to sanitise effectively