0-564-62 - Durite Left Turn Speaker 9-32VDC
Next Day Delivery Available
Recent Reviews of HGVDirect.co.uk
- Fast and Informative Service Very happy with the support finding my parts.
- Right product at the right price Right product at the right price and delivered promptly. Will defiantly use again.
- Super fast delivery, thanks Excellent Seller even with snow the item arrived in time. Top Class
- Excellent Service Despatched same day, delivered next day, what more could you ask for.
- Best parts supplier out! We struggle finding parts fast locally, using HGV Directs nationwide server really helps keep our vehicles running. Faultless service and great price!
- Super 5 stars!!! Absolutely fantastic product. Amazing service!!!! Will be back
- Great support finding my products Needed an air compressor for my daf but couldn’t find the part online. Support was second to none.
- Well packaged. Quality item. Fast delivery! 100% recommended!!! Great stuff!!!!
Durite Left Turn Speaker. “Sh. Sh. Caution, vehicle turning left”. Used for warning external hazards of a potential threat when the vehicle is manoevering left. The IP68 rated speaker is for mounting externally. At 90dB it is loud enough to be heard over moving traffic. The speaker is type approved E Marked EMC REG 10.05.
1. RED: Power Input (12/24V)
Connect to ACC (12/24V).
2. BLACK: Ground
Connect to chassis.
3. GREEN: Left Turn Alarm Trigger (+)
Connect to left indicator or side detection system with positive output trigger (12/24V)
4. GREY: Mute Wire
Connect to right indicator when the alarm is used for left turn (mute for hazard lights).
Connect to headlights or side lamps for mute night shift function (12/24V)
Select a mounting position on the vehicle, which will allow your alarm to operate properly, even in adverse conditions:
• Mount in a position which allows the unobstructed sound projection to the hazard area.
• Mount the alarm securely through fixing holes provided. Hole centre is 75-85mm.
• The unit must not be fitted facing upwards or downwards.
• Protect from impact, flying objects and dirt.
• Keep away from high temperature area around engine or exhaust
When fitting is completed, connect the battery earth cable and test for operation.
Test the unit regularly thereafter for proper function.
Warning alarms are strictly meant as safety aids and are not a substitute for proper care and attention while maneuvering a vehicle.
Type Left Turn Talking Alarm
Sound Pressure 90 dB
Current Draw 0.5A @ 12V/ 0.25A @ 24V
IP Rating IP68
Material Construction ABS
Dimensions Please see below
Operating Temperature -30°C ~ +80°C
Storage Temperature -30°C ~ +80°C
Certificate CE, E Mark R10 EMC
|Compares to Other Numbers||0-564-62|