HGV - ATTENTION ANGLE MORT STICKER
Special Price £2.50 £3.00 Regular Price £3.60
1 - 3 Days Delivery
Recent Reviews of HGVDirect.co.uk
- Fast and Informative Service Very happy with the support finding my parts.
- Right product at the right price Right product at the right price and delivered promptly. Will defiantly use again.
- Super fast delivery, thanks Excellent Seller even with snow the item arrived in time. Top Class
- Excellent Service Despatched same day, delivered next day, what more could you ask for.
- Best parts supplier out! We struggle finding parts fast locally, using HGV Directs nationwide server really helps keep our vehicles running. Faultless service and great price!
- Super 5 stars!!! Absolutely fantastic product. Amazing service!!!! Will be back
- Great support finding my products Needed an air compressor for my daf but couldn’t find the part online. Support was second to none.
- Well packaged. Quality item. Fast delivery! 100% recommended!!! Great stuff!!!!
New legislation in France from 1 January 2021 requires all vehicles over 3.5T to display warning stickers to indicate the position of blind spots to other road users. The stickers must use the official French-government design and there are strict rules about the stickers’ size and position. The stickers required for London’s Direct Vision Standard (DVS) are different, and notacceptable in France, although they can remain on the vehicle. Non-compliance will result in a 4th class penalty fine (€135) that can be decreased or increased, associated with a loss of 1 to 6 points on the driving licence. Vehicles already fitted with side cameras are not exempt. All vehicles and trailers must have signs that must be between 0.9m-1.5m above ground level fitted: On the rear, on the right-hand side (French kerbside) On each side (left and right) between 0m-1m of the front, excluding glass surfaces On trailers, each side (left and right) between 0m-1m behind the kingpin (for semi-trailers) or the front body of other trailers. Signs must “visible in all circumstances” and “cannot obstruct the the vehicle’s regulatory plates and inscriptions, various lights/signalling devices as well as the field of vision of the driver. For vehicles and trailers where it is technically impossible to comply with the height requirement, signs must be “as close as possible” to 0.9m-1.5m and no more than 2.1m from ground level.
Write Your Own Review